Thursday, December 7, 2006

Random Things That Piss me Off

Okay, one of my friends recently wrote a blog about the things that piss her off. With Christmas just around the corner, I thought that this was such a wonderful time to share this, so I decided to copy her.  Here's my list:

1.  Cashiers that do not pay attention their customer--especially when I am their customer.  I think it is so rude for a cashier to be talking to friends, chomping gum, rolling eyes and head about, and then lazily look at me for money.

2.  People who do not know how to properly drive on reversible lanes.  For example, GA Hwy 78 has reversible lanes to help control rush-hour traffic.  From 5-10am, there are three westbound lanes with an additional (shared) turning lane, leaving two eastbound lanes with an additional (shared) turning lane.  They reverse at 10am.  Why do people not know that there is a fucking turning lane and which one it is?  There are several signs indicating which lane to use, so, WTF?!  I have been going 50mph in a lane and had to suddenly slam on my breaks because the person in front of me decided the fast lane is now the turning lane.  These people should not have licenses that allow them to drive on reversible-lane roads.

3.  Passive-aggressive people.  Really, this is a serious personality disorder people--get therapy for this, please!  You are what is wrong with the world!

4.  Suck-ups.  How can y'all even look at yourselves in the mirror?

5.  Hypocrites.  Again, WTF?!

6.  FOX News (unless it's being viewed strictly for its comedic value)

7.  Teenagers - okay, just make that kids in general, but especially teenagers.  Mark Twain once said that when kids are born, they should be put in a barrel with a hole cut in it.  Once they become teenagers, plug up the hole.  He was a wise man.

8.  People who dress their pets in people-like clothing.

9.  Bills

10.  People who do things half-ass.  Why do something if you're not going to do it right.  I'm a half-ass student right now and it's really pissing me off.  But apparently I don't give a shit because I don't seem to be doing anything about it.  God, I am so fucking ready to be done with school!  I'm no quitter, though.  So, yes, I piss myself off.  Deal with it.

11.  Stupid, and I mean literally stupid, professors

12.  People who want things from me, or want me to do things when I don't want to do them

13.  People who do not keep their word--this is really bad people.  If you give someone your word, keep it.  If you absolutely cannot keep your word, tell the person before hand and apologize profusely.  Then don't let it happen again.

14.  Couples who speak baby-talk to each other.  That's just gross you guys.  You should seriously consider counseling.

15.  People who use God to try and prove a point.

16.  People who read blogs but don't comment.  Geeze, just leave a little note saying hello--would it really kill you?!

Well, that's good for now.  I know there are several other things and as I think of them I will try to update my list.  So tell me, what pisses you off?  This has proven to be very therapeutic.  Thanks for the idea, Jan.

No comments: