Sunday, December 17, 2006

WaHoo!!!!!!

Hey!

I've been on a little MySpace hiatus because I had to cram for my final exams and write a long-ass business law paper--but it's all done now!!  WaHoo!!!!  I took my Decision Theory final Friday night, Business Law final Saturday morning and Business Ethics final Saturday afternoon.  I think I passed all--and that's really all I care about.  I'm not worried about making A's or anything like that.  I just want to at least pass.  When I was an undergrad, I used to worry about my GPA and getting good grades, blah, bl, blah, bl, blah.....  But you know what?  Not one of my employers have ever asked me about my grades--it never mattered.  So, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to make all A's--I just want to pass.  Is that horrible?  Anyway, I had to restrict myself from MySpace otherwise I would not have done my paper and been able to study for my finals.  That's sad.......I know.  But, only one more semester to go and I'm done!!!!  WaHoo!!!!!!!!!

So, The Office totally rocked Thursday night!  I loved it.  I have hope for Jim and Pam now.  I hope they don't yank that out from under me in January.  I really want to see Pam take Jim into the supply closet and totally molest him by the season finale.

I'm going Christmas shopping today.  I have a question that I hope y'all can help me with.  We are going to visit a lot of Mike's family a couple days after Christmas and we're staying until New Year's Day.  I need to take a gift to his aunt--and I have no idea what to get her.  She's like 70-something years old and has everything.  What kind of gift can I get for her?  She likes to have parties, but she's to the point that she just always has them catered because it's too difficult for her to do anymore.  She reads--but they have all kinds of books.  Their house is absolutely beautiful.  She doesn't have any pets--and doesn't want any.  So, do y'all have any ideas?  I appreciate any help!

"Bro's befo Ho's" - peeps--As Michael Scott says........

No comments: