Monday, January 5, 2009

Wristcutters

So, I watched WRISTCUTTERS on-Demand last night. It screened at Sundance in 2006 and was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize. It's a nice bizarre and kind of funny movie. I recommend it. If you have Comcast, it's free on-demand right now. Below is the trailer.



Then, today at work, we got into a debate about which way you're actually supposed to cut if you're going to "slit your wrists." Do you cut straight across the wrist or do you cut vertically, down the forearm. Two people said the latter, I argued that is was the former because you would want to get your artery, and it would be very difficult to get your artery cutting longways. After looking on the internet, there are arguments made for both. All of this was purely academic, of course.

3 comments:

angela said...

Avril recommended this to me ages ago. I finally watched it a month or so ago. I really liked it, too.

Don@PetalumaFilms.com said...

C'mon....it's down the road, not across the tracks. All us emo kids know that!

Here's proof:
http://www.fugly.com/pictures/9744/publicsafetyspoof.html

Paula said...

LOL. Thanks for solving the debate, Don.