So, I was tagged by Kari. The drill is to list 10 interesting things about myself, then tag 10 of my friends to do the same.
1. I am one of the most stubborn people I know. I have suffered many unnecessary negative consequences due to being so damned stubborn. And, what's worse, having that sense of awareness doesn't even help that much.
2. I wonder if I'm one of those people who are unable to truly be happy. Even when I have my needs met and things seem to be okay, I always want more or something I can't have, which makes me feel unhappy. I think that might also be called depression.....or just a damned spoiled brat.
3. I love to see man in a long dress coat. So sexy!
4. I prefer to listen to audio books instead of reading books. I don't have time to actually read a book and feel guilty when I take time to read a book. I feel like I should be using that time to do something constructive, since I could be listening to the book and doing something at the same time.
5. I'm not going to the gym like I'm supposed to. As a result, I'm not losing the weight I vowed to lose by April 1. That pisses me off.
6. My favorite number is 10--that's because it was my first jersey number when I started playing softball. I played shortstop and/or third base for four years.
7. Two of my guilty-pleasure movies are Little Darlings and Valley Girl. I can watch those movies anytime.
8. I've seen Ratt in concert like three times-----but not on my own accord. I was part of a bigger group each time. They are one of those bands that sound absolutely nothing like they sound on their albums.
9. I love cereal and could eat it for just about every meal. My favorite cereals are Cocoa Krispies, Cinnamon Life, Honeynut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cookie Crisp.
10. I don't get grossed out by blood & guts. I can eat and watch open-heart surgery and it doesn't phase me a bit.
Now, I'm supposed to tag 10 people. I tag Deanna, Shane, my mom (Linda), Jan, Patrick, Wyn, King Matt, Angie, Tony, and Paul.